What Will You Learn
The Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop will teach you about the Oracle Database architecture. You will discover how to effectively manage an Oracle Database instance, configure the Oracle Network Environment and perform database maintenance.
- Create and manage an Oracle Database Instance.
- Create and manage Storage Structures.
- Configure the Oracle Network Environment.
- Create and manage users.
- Monitor the database and manage performance.
- Learn basic information on backup and recovery techniques.
- Use the Oracle Support Workbench and My Oracle Support to update your Oracle Database software.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Participate in Hands-On Practices and Demonstrations
Expert instruction and hands-on demonstrations will provide you with real world experience. By engaging in hands-on exercises to reinforce your learning, you'll develop in demand skills to effectively manage an Oracle Database.
- Database Administrators
- Database Designers
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Support Engineer
- Technical Administrator
Oracle Database 12c – Administration: Database Architecture and Management Tools
Oracle Database 12c – Administration: Manage the Database Instance
Oracle Database 12c – Administration: The Network Environment and User Security
Oracle Database 12c – Administration: Storage structures and Undo Data
Oracle Database 12c – Administration: Data Concurrency and Auditing
Oracle Database 12c – Administration: Backup, Recover, and Move Data
Oracle Database 12c – Administration: Maintenance and Performance Tuning
Oracle Database 12c – Administration: Resource Manager, Scheduler, and Support
- Monitor the Database
- Manage Database Performance
- Implement Database Auditing
- Configure the Database Instance Such That Resources Are Appropriately Allocated Among Sessions and Tasks
- Schedule Jobs to Run Inside or Outside of the Database
- Configure Oracle Net Services
- Configure your Database For Backup and Recovery Operations
- Describe Oracle Database Architecture
- Manage the Oracle Database Instance
- Manage Oracle Database Storage structures
- Create and Administer User Accounts
Recommended Related Training Courses:
- Oracle Database 12c: Install and Upgrade Workshop
- This Oracle Database 12c: Install and Upgrade Workshop will provide you with key information to install Oracle Database 12c software. You’ll also learn how to create a container database and provision pluggable databases.
- Oracle Database 12c: Global Data Services
- This Oracle Database 12c: Global Data Services seminar introduces Oracle Database 12c Global Data Services (GDS). You’ll learn how to install, configure, administer and use Global Data Services.
- Oracle Database 12c: Managing Multitenant Architecture
- This Oracle Database 12c: Managing Multitenant Architecture training will help you understand the multitenant architecture. Learn how to manage an Oracle multitenant container database and any associated pluggable databases in an effective and efficient manner.
- Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning
- In the Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning course, learn about the performance analysis and tuning tasks expected of a DBA.