PALCO has considerable competencies in implementing Oracle Engineered Systems, which encapsulate databases, storage, networking and clustering software into one appliance to enable substantially faster deployment times with highly available integration. The systems are integrated across the entire technology stack and the single-vendor stack simplifies and reduces the costs associated with purchasing, deploying, and supporting your business environment.
Oracle Engineered Systems minimize your cost and reduce the complexity of your IT infrastructure. We assist you in expertly managing all of the core technologies of Oracle Engineered Systems –Exadata-, that are optimized for fast deployment and unrivaled enterprise performance throughout the lifecycle – from designing to deployment.
Integrated systems are architected, integrated, tested, and optimized to work together—cutting complexity and eliminating costs. This results in easier deployment and upgrades, and more efficient systems management.
You will benefit from:
- Certified Oracle professional services Exadata consultants on staff
- Experts in implementing Oracle Exadata systems in mission-critical environments, as well as implementing highly proficient backup/recovery and Dataguard and GoldenGate replication for databases running on Exadata
- Remote managed service offering to provide ongoing support for Exadata environments
Exadata Deployment Service
- Database migration
- Database storage and configuration
- Resource optimization
- Monitoring and configuration services
As Engineered Systems experts, PALCO provides objective guidance and our engineering services will guide you through the feasibility, design, planning and deployment phases to ensure a smooth low risk implementation and migration of your critical business applications, technology and infrastructure to an engineered system.