With an increase in global data security breaches at corporations, universities and government agencies it is vital that organizations have up to date security programs that include policies and tools to protect their systems and private and confidential data.
Our Oracle Enterprise Security solutions offer a strategic approach to provide database security and privacy solutions to mitigate risk against data security breaches. Our security solutions also enable organizations to define their data security programs and implement technology solutions to protect the sensitive data stored in applications and databases. PALCO has assisted several banks in Jordan and the wider MENA region achieve their PCI compliance by implementing several Oracle Database Security solutions.
Our data security team will work with you to develop a comprehensive program and services that define security policies that facilitate the design and implementation of technology solutions that secure your data.
Our database security team will help you develop policies and procedures for securing sensitive data and implement Oracle Database Security solutions across selected databases and applications.
- Implementation of Oracle Advanced Security Option for Transparent Data Encryption and Redaction within Oracle databases along with encryption key lifecycle management that includes key rotation
- Implementation of Oracle Key Vault for protecting and centrally managing encryption keys for full data lifecycle throughout distributed and heterogeneous environments, including Oracle Wallets, Java Keystores and credential files.
- Implementation of Oracle Database Vault for protection of application data from being accessed from privileged database users, enforcing operational controls inside the database, sealing highly sensitive application objects during maintenance periods, and increasing security controls for cloud environments
- Implementation of Oracle Data Masking for irreversibly replacing the original sensitive data with fictitious yet realistic data so that production data can be shared safely for non-production use for Oracle and Non-Oracle databases.
- Implementation of Oracle Audit Vault & Database Firewall that transparently blocks unauthorized SQL traffic before it reaches the database, provides a complete view of Oracle and non-Oracle database activity, and consolidates audit data for monitoring databases, operating systems, and directories.